Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No Place to Put Your Stash?




I found this great little pattern, that when it's made up looks really professional! It's an Amy Butler design called Stash & Dash Bags... I tested it this week and wondered about the zipper install. No problem (eazeee schemeeze) as a good friend would say! It's going to be a March Sewing Project - can't have too many of these - I never seem to find enough cute bags to keep my "things" in!





I've chosen to use some fabrics by a new textile designer Katie Hennagir. She debuted her new line at the Houston Quilt Market in October, where we met and chatted. As sweet as her picture! The little bird and the green, broken line fabric is from her new collection called "Chirp" for Robert Kaufman. It's truly an inspired line and I anticipate seeing more of her in the future!


2 comments:

  1. These are the darn cutest little bags! I want one.....perhaps I should come to class heh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, welcome to the world of blogging! Have fun with it. Your blog page looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete