Monday, March 8, 2010

Fresh Rain...


It's been raining off and on, seems like every week for the last month. Believe me I'm not complaining since most of the country is buried in snow! I'll happily carrying my umbrella with me, just in case our sunshine turns to liquid! And with the rain, of course, comes unexpected surprises!

Sunday I joined a close group of friends for a lovely brunch in La Jolla at Brockton Villa. It's right on the coast, perched on the side of the hill. We had a great table and were able to watch as the weather began to break and the waves gently nudged the rocky shore.

I really like the ocean on days like that....grey skies with a little blue peaking through and every green thing drinking a much needed drink and getting a lovely little shower.



When I arrived home I realized the flowers and plants in my front yard had just burst with blossoms. They have probably been that way for a while now...but I was able to slow down a
little and really "see" them!







So, I share them with you in h
opes you'll be able to enjoy them as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment