Friday, May 7, 2010

Cousin Ellie

Didn't think I would do it again...guess I'm just a softie when it comes to friends and monsters! So when my good friend fell in love with Iris and said, "I would LOVE one in pink" - I immediately agreed to create Iris's cousin Ellie.

She's a wild little one, with stars in her eyes, big eyelashes (which by the way she curls every morning) and a cute little belly button! I'm sure when she grows up the talent agents will be breaking down the door!

When Ellie heard all about her new family she began to search my house for things that would create an instant connection...

One morning after curling her eyelashes, I found her going through our CD collection. She'd been playing the piano, but when things got quite I knew I had to find out what she was doing. As a Mom I know that the "quite" isn't always a "good thing"!

And there she was sitting on the piano bench with her picks, asking to have "Diva" turned up!


She was still looking for the "one" special CD, but didn't find it. Thought I was going to have to go out and buy it for her...Did I mention she's a bit of a Diva herself? More on this later....

While pouting, (refused to go a buy a new CD) she decided to burn off a little steam practicing her jumping jacks...her new Daddy, besides being a "music nut" is also personal trainer, so being in "shape" is important to Ellie!



Whew....curly eyelashes, lots of great music, workouts and all in the few minutes after I got up and was trying to get ready for work. At least I thought I was going to get ready....couldn't find my hair brush or clippies...hummmmmm - where's Ellie???




Since Ellie's other Daddy is a fabulous hair stylist, I know that Ellie is a very smart little
monster! She really listened to the stories I shared about her new family.
Love the punky look Ellie!

I finally got ready, rushed off to work and there on the wall of my friend's office was what Ellie had been pouting about all morning. Well, thank goodness I had dropped my camera in my purse, because she grabbed it off the wall and was a happy little monster! Wrapped in her and her new Daddy's favorite superstar Diva!



I'm sure she'll be joining her new Daddy's when they go to the Diana Ross concert later this month....if not they might find all their ice cream gone!

Bye Bye Ellie - be a good little monster!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute, Judy!! I'm sure she's off to a very good home!

    ReplyDelete