Saturday, May 12, 2012

It's a Set!

Once the designing bug gets you...it's impossible to ignore.  I'm surrounded by fabric that I buy for my fabric department at The Grove, and of course I only buy what I like!  So-o-o, I just can't keep my hands off them!  I've designed a new Tote Bag, it crosses boundaries from Beaders to Knitters to those who are courageous enough to carry a multi-print bag! Let's just say they ARE colorful!

The prints just didn't stay put on the bag, but jumped into a beadmat for beaders and then into a thread catcher (for both beaders, knitters and sewers).  


 Gypsy Flower


This sold really quickly...the thread catcher is gone already, but I've created a new line of thread catchers that will you'll see if you're in Milwaukee in June at the Bead and Button Event.  I'll be in booth 410.  After the show you can find them on my website: www.judipatuti.com and in The Grove!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment